Monday 9 January 2012

TEN YEARS OF SQUATTING WITH MY INLAW ENDED

On one occasion, a brother Michael heard me preaching on this topic (Buying without money) and he decided to put the principles into practice and it worked for him. This is his testimony:
I was rejected from where I was living at Abuja during minister of FCT demolition. And I came back to Imo State where my sister and her husband is living. After living with them for ten years I began to itch to move out into my own apartment. It was not that they pestered me or any thing but I did not know that I was going to squat with them for ten years and I started feeling I was becoming a burden to them. I was facing serious financial challenges at that time. But however after listening to the Pastor during a seminar I was challenged by the principles shared on buying without money. I decided right away to apply them into getting an apartment for myself. I called an estate agent to scout for an apartment for me and within a month he called to say he has found something that matched my specification and I should inspect the apartment. I had to muster courage to go for inspection, since I knew within myself that I did not have the money to pay. I liked the apartment and asked for the terms and conditions. I was told to pay two and half years rent plus agent and commission. That same month, a construction  company I had worked with at Abuja that owed me several months arrears of salary called and paid me. However, the money could not cover two and half years rent and I was discouraged.  I called the Pastor and told him that the principles did not work for me but he reassured me that it will work, that I should ask the agent to persuade the Landlord to accept one and half year rent from me. I did, but he refused. I told the Pastor again that it still did not work but he told me that I should ask the estate agent if he had a place where the Landlord would accept one and half year rent. He said he would make an inquiry.
Three weeks later he called to say he has found one. I went for inspection again and when I saw the place I liked it. That is how I moved in to the place I am living in now. Had I waited to have money before prospecting   for a place I would still be squatting with my sister and her husband today.
            You too can learn how to buy without money and start initiating and carrying out projects without having cash at hand. While those in the world cannot start until they have money, it is not so for the believers. Our God is a God of principles, He has His own principles that His children can use to move forward in life. If we truly believe and work in total faith, lines would indeed fall unto us in pleasant place.
Do you want to start a business or even get married? May be you want to build a house or rent an apartment? Begin to see what you want, pray about it, take a step towards it, talk about it and determine what you will give towards it. These are the five principles you can use and start without capital. When you follow these give principles (steps), you can buy without money over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment