Wednesday 16 November 2011

SPEAK YOUR GOALS INTO EXISTENCE


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Towards the end of 2010, I began to tell friends and relations that come first December 2011 that I would establish my own pit (site) because I am a miner.
Before then I was a manager in the pit of Uncle T. Nigeria Limited and Associates at its branch office in Mbereke Ameka. When we came into the year 2011, I made some money and changed from where I was squatting with my friends in Lagos and got a shop for myself where am selling provisions as an additional source of income, since I was now going to be my own boss and there would be no guaranteed income at the end of the month, I also began to look for a machine that I will use and work inside the pit (site). Having worked in a big corporative mining firm I also desired to have a respectable mining firm. I dreamt of three machines with all the apparatus of a modern mining. That was my dream but as from the month of April money started  avoiding me.
The extras I was making, dried up and I had to make do with my salary but it was not enough for me. To make matters worse, the business I set up for myself as an additional source of income was not generating revenue. In fact I had to pay for my house rent from my pocket. By this time we were already in November and I had not gotten the money I need to pay for the machines let alone other apparatus. But do you know something?
I kept telling my friends and relations that come first December of that year that I would be on my own pit (site).
One day my boss visited in the site and advised me not to resign again that I should stay in his own site and not to jeopardize the well being  of my family. When he left that day I reflected on what he said and almost withdrew my resignation, since no money was coming my way and I would be out of his site at the end of that month.
Now without money, without site and without clients by mid December, what was the rationale in resigning? When I remembered that I have to maintain myself and my family I burst crying out. I believed that maybe I have over done the faith this time. Thank God it was on Sunday I went to church.
The message that Sunday morning was like it was tailor made for me and I was revived. Faith came back to my heart and after the church services I had one of the pastors prayed for me. I went out declaring to people again that by the first of next month that I would start my own mining site.
When neither the money nor the machines was maturing and I was not really to stay back, I spoke to a friend about my predicament and he told me that he is going t relate it to his boss that his boss normally rent machines to people that are in need of it. Two weeks later, he called to inform me that his boss wanted to see me in his office. Do you what happened? I went to see his boss and he asked me how long am I going to use the machines I then told him two months work and he then gave me terms and conditions before he released the machine for me.
That was how I started mining my own pit (site). So, I encourage you to go ahead and speak your goals into existence that God must surely open your own door for you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment